Saturday, 13 September 2014

Long Day At Dance!!

Today I have been at dance since 9:00am and am on break right now. My break started at 2:30pm and ends at 5:15pm. I then dance from 5:15pm until 5:45pm. At 2:30 my grandpa came to get me so that I wasn't just sitting around at the studio doing nothing for two hours. So after I finished eating my lunch I decided to come on blogger to write about my day at dance. So far I have finished my Open extended line, Jazz extended line & Jazz small group 3. I have also completed my Technique class and Cardio class. When I go back to dance I get to do my contemporary solo!! So excited.

P.S. Make sure you check my blog ever now and then. I will be posting more stuff for school, dance and a lot of other stuff!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Kaley, sounds like you are very busy with dance..how about we add another tab on your blog maybe titled "Dance" and you can post this information there. What are your thoughts on that?

    ReplyDelete