Saturday, 13 September 2014

What I Am A Believer And I Have A Voice Means To Me

To me I Have A Voice means I stand up for what I believe is right. Also I am honest, I speak, write and listen the way Jesus would want me to. I think carefully before I react or speak, I respect all people and their languages. And I listen to the word of God because I Have A Voice, I will use it lovingly, and I will live my life like Jesus. I am A Believer to me means that I believe God is an awesome God, I believe and have faith in God. Also I believe that God is always with us, I believe that I can talk to God anywhere and anytime through prayer.I believe in the stories of the Bible, I believe in the stories of Jesus's life, death and resurrection. I believe in the Church community celebrating mass and the seven sacraments. And I believe in forgiveness Because I am a believer and I will live my life like Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment