Wednesday, 26 November 2014

All About Me!!

Hi, my name is Kaley and I am in grade 6. I have a little sister, mom, dad, baby cousin, grandparents and an aunt and uncle who love me very much. My favourite color is baby blue. I like eating cucumber, cupcakes, tomato, carrots, strawberries and blackberries. I am a competitive dancer at Kali Andrews Dance Co. I like to do Acro, HipHop, Jazz, Contemporary and Ballet. I get to go to many different places and meet a lot of different people. I have met Shawn Desman and Kate from The Next Step. This year I have 3 away competitions. Niagra Falls, Cornwall and Brocville. Last year I wasn't dancing for almost 3 months because I had a hip injury and I have just renjured the same hip. I am not aloud to dance for at least 2 weeks. The great thing is that I have meet so many people that I didn't really like when I first met them but now we are best friends. The friends I have made over the past 4 years are friends worth keeping. When someone has an injury everybody understands each other because we have all been there a couple times. My best friend at my studio is Vicky. Vicky understands everything about me. When I need a friend she is always there for me. Basicly, everyone gets along and that's what you need is for everyone to have trust in each other. And when I get mad at someone or because of what happened I tell myself there is no I in TEAM!!!

Thanks for reading:)
P.S. I will be writing more about me and about my learning so please check my blog everyday and I will try and post when I have time:)

No comments:

Post a Comment